The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Morocco Covid, African Cooperation, and Moroccans living abroad said in an official statement that the decision of Morocco Covid follows definite indications of the epidemic situation in Morocco and the decrease in the number of new CORONAvirus infections, particularly following the expansion of vaccination campaigns.
According to, The strategies of Morocco Covid have been classified into « A » and « B » lists, based on the recommendations of the Ministry of Health Morocco Covid, and because of published official health data by who or those provided by Morocco Covid themselves through their official websites. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, African Cooperation, and Moroccans living abroad said in an official statement that the decision follows definite indications of the epidemic situation in Morocco and the decrease in the number of new CORONAvirus infections, particularly following the expansion of vaccination campaigns.
Morocco has separated the world’s travelers into two lists
Conditions for travelers that Morocco Covid made from the countries of list B.
- The health Morocco Covid protocol indicated the need for a permit a certificate of valid vaccination approved by the Health Ministry of Morocco certifying that the passenger has received the full dose of the vaccine at least two weeks before the trip.
- Provide a certificate of the negative COVID-19 PCR test, issued by a certified laboratory, assuming that no more than 48 hours have passed since the sample was collected at the time of leaving.
Passengers from countries included in list A can enter the national territory if they have:
- A certificate proving that the person has been fully vaccinated with one of the vaccines listed below (two weeks after the last dose required for immunity).
- For those not vaccinated or not fully vaccinated, a Negative PCR test must be done no more than 48 hours before insertion; The Passenger health care card must be uploaded online before boarding (also distributed onboard) and filled in as required, including the passenger’s current address and two telephone numbers to allow for tracking, if necessary, within ten days.
For more information about Holiday Morocco Tours, follow the link:http://holiday-morocco-tours.com
How is Morocco managing the health situation?
The situation in Morocco is confirmed, according to the Ministry of Health: Morocco Covid, and the situation in Morocco is steady because the number of patients is currently declining, because the majority of Moroccans have been vaccinated, and Morocco will progressively open its doors to everyone.
For more information, on how the policy of Ministry organizing follow the link: http://www.covidmaroc.ma/pages/Accueilfr.aspx
The protocol used by Morocco covid and health requirements
The protocols that Morocco covid takes are for travelers who will be going to Morocco, and Morocco Covid has given the advice to keep you and your family safe. Here we provide tips to prevent infection, coming from several sources such as the World Health Organization.
General advice of Morocco covid for prevention
- Clean the hands thoroughly and regularly rub them with an alcoholic hand disinfectant or wash them with soap and water.
- Retain a one-meter distance between you and anyone who coughs or sneezes.
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose, and mouth, because the hand touches many surfaces and can pick up viruses, and if contaminated it may transmit the virus that can enter the body through these ports and make you sick.
- Cover the mouth and nose with a folded elbow or a paper napkin when coughing or sneezing, and then dispose of the used handkerchief immediately.
- Stay at home if the person feels sick.
- If a person has fever, cough, and difficulty breathing, medical attention must be sought.
The best contacts which are high effectiveness
You must use barrier gestures in Morocco Covid to protect yourself and others during your stay. Once you arrive in Morocco, however, locals and travelers can call a hotline for information, support, security, and an emergency.
A comprehensive list of Moroccan embassies and consulates is also available to supply you with information about Morocco Covid, request documents, and make use of their diplomatic services.